Saturday, February 23, 2013

Masculine Happy Birthday

I just created this card for my Nephew's birthday. The top pulls up to reveal the personal note. I embossed it with my Sizzix and then chalked it with  silver ink so the swirls would stand out. The edges are black sparkling tape to help camouflage the blue strips which are hot glued down to hold the black netting. The silver button was once again from my Dad's collection of stuff and I just put silver Stickles around it to cover the hot glue.



This template for the criscross card design was created by my friend Adrienne. it can be adapted for so many feminine cards with alot more frills on the top and sides.
Thanks for stopping by.

Entered:


9 comments:

  1. what a great masculine card, I find them so hard to do but this is great.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed this masculine card. Great embossing and perfect colors.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great card! I love all the texture!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great man card! Nice color blue! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab male card and love the highlighted embossing. Thanks for joining us at LSP this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! I love the blue!! Awesome masculine card!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome guy card! Love the blue and silver. Fabulous job. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool card! I love the embossing and the netting! Thanks for leaving me some love on the Quick Quotes Blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that shade of blue is super and the crisscross design so fabulous! Thanks for joining the lsp Ebmoss it challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!