Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013

Happy New Year 2013
This is my first post of 2013 so I would like to wish you ALL not only the best of health and happiness, but a year that keeps your CREATIVE  juices flowing!!! I thought I would share some of the table decor that I put together for an intimate party of six at our home. The menu was HUGE and we were totally stuffed.
I really got into using my Cricut to produce some inexpensive black rosette topped with a clock turning midnight (Wall Decor & More..pg.66) . The Happy New Year phrase was cut out of shiny gold foil (used my Silhouette for this one) and I used some Stickles glitter on the stars..

The MOST fun project was the 4 layer intense dark chocolate cake that I put powdered sugar on  showing 2013. YES, I used my  Cricut numbers as a template and just sprinkled the numbers on.










Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to  swap buttons , please check out the left side bar. See ya right here!

Challenges Entered:

14 comments:

  1. Happy New year, my friend and YUM!!! I gain 5 just looking at your cake!
    your place setting is beautiful. Awesome decorations.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The table looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yummy!Beautiful setting!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous place settings!! The decorations are great. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What good ideas for a New Year's Eve party. Perfect for PTT's Celebrate challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy looking treats!! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is such great setting! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great New Years decor. Love the rosettes. That cake looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what I said earlier.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful setting-looks yummy! Wow, what a fun party:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay all I can think is I wish you could have posted a little piece of that chocolate cake for me to taste. Amazing table setting love those candles. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great 2013 projects! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! that cake looks DELICIOUS!! and OMG! the decorations are fantastic!!!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!! Have a fabulous evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Claire,

    Absolutely LOVE the clock rosette idea!! So clever! Lovely Decorations!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!