Saturday, January 19, 2013

Disney Pixar Blog Hop-DAY 2

BLOG CANDY WINNER; Diana M. Larson

WELCOME to the girly side of Disney ! Now that you have hopped through some awesome projects created from my talented Mouseketeers, I'm excited to show you what I created before our cruise and finished up this week.
O.K., you can start getting jealous right about NOW !!!
We just returned back from an amazing Disney Cruise with 2 of our 4 Grand children and their parents. This cruise is a MUST for everyone....young and old (except the food was crummy)!
I've created a mini dress album with a Princess girly girl theme and I will have to complete 2 more for my other girls. I used the chipboard frames and covered them with all the pretty paper and embellishments  I could find. The pages are a combination of Fancy Nancy paper collection and Disney Princess Paper Collection. Although this post is a bit photo heavy, I hope you agree it's worth it! To be honest, the work on this project was sooooo extensive, I might not tackle something like this again .....unless it's for my kids!!!

 front of album
CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE DETAIL








 back page of album















 NOW, wasn't that fun!??? Special thanks to Shawn for asking me to be part of this FABULOUS group of creative bloggers....being part of anything you guys do makes me one happy blogger.
Check out the fabulous line up and hop over to...
 KIM

Thank you sooooooo much for stopping by and I hope you had a Magical time looking at my Princess mini album. I'm off to finish the other two for my other Grand daughters.
Since I LOVE comments, if you leave one and follow my blog and  pinterest boards  if you'd like, I'll be magically  picking a winner for some blog candy. Don't forget to leave your EMAIL addy so I can find you.
 Let me know if you do and with a Bibbitty Bobbity BOO, I might choose YOU !!!!!

 ContainYa Crafts will be donating a Scrap'n Easel for a prize as well! How's that for candy????

****I thought I would also share this cute Disney/Mickey inspired TIP OF THE DAY with Weekly Scrapper: 
Check it out after the hop.

Don't forget to share in Tami's awesome blog candy give away:

http://www.scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/disney-pixar-blog-hop-day-two-jan-20th.html

*****************************************************************************************
Entered Challenges:




43 comments:

  1. Claire your mini album is absolutely beautiful! I can tell this took you a long time. I love all the details on your dresses. Amazing job my friend! Glad you're a part of this hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are so adorable!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful mini album. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great detail on this mini dress album packed with bling and beautiful little models. Your granddaughters are so cute.

    Bibbity Bobbity Boo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beautiful mini album. I love all the detail you put into it. You really did an amazing job. This is a great hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the albums! How adorable and a great way for the little princesses to remember their trip!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Mona
    monaarmstrong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW! This is a very impressive album!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - your album is adorable! That was a lot of work but it was definitely worth it :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dree album is beautiful. You most certainly spent a lot of time and thoughtfulness into this album. Im sure it will be a treasured keepsake.
    DawnRI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my, what a beautiful mini-album for your FAVORITE Princesses!! They sure have a lucky Mom! I'm a follower (stalker!!) of yours, all over!! Love your stuff, and our friendship.

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mini album is so precious -- cute and carrying such wonderful memories! TFS and thanks for the chance to win!
    tcsobotka at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun album idea...would make a great autograph book!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your album is wonderful. What a great way to keep your memories. It look, and sounds, like you had a great time.
    Rae Ann O.
    raeannoh@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, absolutely darling dress shaped mini album. Love all of the girly-girl embellishments. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your mini album. It is so cute and girly!!! Thanks for the chance to win! cjsteiger@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Using the dress form for your album was an adorable idea! Very cute!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your mini album! Love all of the pictures because they show all your creative details. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Claire I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress album!!! Good to hear you loved the cruise. I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who was disappointed in the food on a Disney Cruise!!! Love the photos - can't believe you got the album put together so quickly (even thought you did most of the work ahead of time)!!! I always need a vacation after a Disney Vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally forgot to tell you that my son was tickled with the puppy's blinking eyes on your blog side bar - how stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet. What a great mini.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful mini album! What lucky little girls!

    kmgillon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG, Claire, I chose Bibbitty Bobbity Boo as the song that pops into my li'l head when I think of Disney. (one of the questions asked on the hop!) Tooo funny, eh? LOL

    Your project has to be one of the most creative I've seen in a long time. It's simply beautiful!! TFS w/ us!!

    Thanks for a chance to win your surprise blog candy. I looooove surprises, so hope it's me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a fun yet beautiful mini album, I love the shape, pictures al the extra details you have added. This is one of the best Disney mini album I have see yet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a stunning mini album! Looks like they had a great time! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stopping by from Paper Issues. This is adorable. I have a 5 year old & she would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dresses are adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an amazing book! I love the dress shape and all the bling! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun and awesome project! So fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome job on the album. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, Claire!! What a beautiful mini album you've created!! I love all the bling and fun papers you chose... I'm glad you had so much fun on the cruise -- We took the kids eons ago and they loved it as well (so did we -- and the food was good then!!)... I'm so glad to have been a part of the hop with you (even if I didn't get to hop til today)...

    Disney Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great album Claire! It looks like your grand kids had an amazing time. Thanks so much for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Terrific mini album! Love the cute little dresses. I love anything Disney:) Sounds like you had an awesome trip except for the food. Thanks for joining us at RCS.

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous!! you've put so much into this and I'm sure that it will treasured

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Whoops! Forgot to say......

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an awesome album. This is stunning and I am sure will bring many delightful days of reminiscing from your cruise. So special.
    Thanks for getting girly with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW, Claire these are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I know they will love them today and for years to come. The best mini's I have ever seen. I name you the QUEEN of minis.

    Big Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so sweet and such a great idea. They are going to love it. Such a fun shape for an album. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for sharing your GORGEOUS art with us on the Want2Scrap wall, and for ROCKING our products.

    Allie Gower
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think this is my fav of your from last year too. Thanks for linking up with ♥ Best of 2012 ♥


    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!