Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hanukkah 2012

Hanukkah cards are certainly more challenging than the many different Christmas cards that are being created. I envy ALL the thousands  of decor items  that can be purchased .
 I decided to use my favorite crafting embellishment, "THE ROSETTE", to maximize the vibrant royal blue foiled paper. I embossed the foil papers with my Sizzix dots and put the silver dreidel spinning top on an Action Wobble for a fun effect.  I added some royal blue dotted banding  and a gold star brad and an easy card just came together  with a touch  of elegant  pizzaz  .
Reverse colors

Entered @


5 comments:

  1. Your Hanukkah card is just beautiful, Claire! I love both background colors! Thank you so much for playing Cardz TV Stamps Challenge #20.
    Happy crafting!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SWEET!Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and I love the fact you put the dreidel on an action wobble :-) Thanks for joining us in CTVS' "To Die For" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful! Putting the action wobble on the dreidel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is beautiful! I love using rosettes too and your deep blue with the silver dreidel makes for a card that is elegant and fun!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!