Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wobbly WOOF

Entered @:

It's Friday and Bugaboo got me this time for sure!!!!
They generously posted their FREEbie Friday stamp and I could not wait to create a card with it!! We just bought a Yorkie puppy and I thought this would make a dog-gone cute card....and it did!! I used Spellbinders Labels # 16 and DCWV "The Cherry Limeade Stack" for the background. Since I had left over paper, I made the card a little smaller to use up the pink paisley. I also used some gloss to brighten up her nose and bow and the pink letters. The pearl dots were from Viva Decor pens  and the cartridge was Wall Decor and More. I had to change the P.S.  I Love You and create the word WOOF. My most favorite part is the Action Wobble behind the puppy...I love those little add ons!
Shhhhhh!!!!! I think I'll tuck this one away for my husband for Valentine's day from our puppy Peaches!

Card with matching envelope


 WOBBLY puppy
The real Peaches!



9 comments:

  1. LOL..the Cutest card ever!!!Perfect coloring and teh additional A/W for Cuteness!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! But your Peaches is a cutie!!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing little card and super cute. Thank you for joining in the Forever Friends Monthly Challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Great layout and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Regards Meighan ps. Peaches looks very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CUTE! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Things with Tails Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! Too cute! What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us at Catch the bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will be back to play along with us again soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the little dogs--yours and the image. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Things with Tails Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and such a cute doggie you have! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!