Monday, September 10, 2012

Tag Challenge

Entered @
This was so much fun to create and certainly not "Mission imPAWsible"! First of all, I "woof" doing doggie projects.I had to put my Maltese down 2 months ago and this was my first time working with doggie stuff (still difficult). 
I was thrilled when I called my friend who wanted a dog and matched her up with the sweetest little Malti-poo rescue dog that she is calling Max.
I  saw this challenge to create a tag and this was the perfect chance to wrap a small couple of chew  toys for the new puppy and add a cute Wobble puppy face on the tag.
I got to use lots of scraps of paper & embellishments



ready...set...WOBBLE!


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this tag is ADORABLE and love the wobbler, so cute!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarie this is too cute. Your friend will love it. I love the action wobble. I made some cards today using wobbles. Will be posting them tomorrow to late to deal with pictures.

    I'm sorry to hear about your Maltese. I know the time is coming that I will have to do the same. My Maltese (Tinkerbelle) is 14 years old and not in the best of health. She had been a joy to have as a part of our family.

    Again, I love the tag, too cute.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Too Cute!!!Adorable tag!!So sorry to hear about your Maltese...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore it, I really need to get some of those action wobbles. Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you in the loss of your Maltese!! Lossing our beloved pets is so hard!!
    Love your adorable tag, and the wobble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your loss! This is such an adorable Tag. Hang in there.

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute tag!! Love the wobble head! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this little doggie? Perfect for your friend! So sorry to hear of the loss of your dog - they are truly part of our families!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute creation! I have a big weimerlabrott mix :) Thanks for sharing this on Crafty Creations!

    Also, I invite you to join me at the Anything Goes Challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!