Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fancy Nancy Birthday

Entered @
I gave this very special card to my Grand daughter Emma this week for her 6th birthday and she LOVED it, especially the Fancy crown in the corner. There is a  lot of 3D used for this card especially when it opens. It's a complicated, extended step up card. The drawers on the dress pop up away from the card and I used crystal buttons  for the handles.I used the many wonderful Fancy Nancy embellishments. I love the flowers in the poodles hair and in the Ohh-La-La !
If you love celebrations, don't forget to link up to the LINKY party over @
diana m larson.
For the die cuttin divas challenge I did the Tic Tac Toe right side vertical..flowers,pink and buttons.






12 comments:

  1. Claire this is just stunning and I am sure she adored all the little cute ad ons.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless hear... all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards. Amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest card!! I love everything about it, including all the details and little drawers. You did a super job! Thanks for sharing.

    Misty
    http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!This is BEAUTIFUL!!!JUST LOVELY!!FABULOUS!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME, there is so much going on with this I Just Love it!!!!Super job! I love those drawers opening up.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. So gorgeous design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular card, Claire! I have never seen one more intricate than this! It must have taken you days! Love the bright color, the design (WOW), and all the bling on it! It is such a fantastic creation! Thank you so much for sharing it with us on TTCRD! Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card! Thank you for joining us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. This is a fabulous card!!!!!! You did a great job!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Paper Issues. Your card will be featured on the blog tomorrow morning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!