Sunday, September 9, 2012

Entered @
paper craft star./challenge-111-something-girly

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY

FOR THE PINTEREST Inspired Hop, please scroll down...




This hop is so special for me since I became a Grandma 6 years ago
 and now have 3 Grand daughters and our FIRST Grandson on the way in Dec.
I have two older sons and I always wanted a little girl and I was so blessed to have 3 in a row. As you can see, we LOVE being together and I designed a "Princess room" just for them. Not sure how this is going to work for our Grandson since the girls said I should just paint a wall blue!!! LOL They love coming over to put on their crowns,jewelry and dress up as well as  get mani/pedi's, and lots of yummy treats.
The world seems so much brighter and happier when I am with them and I hope their future is the same.
I created this l/o to remind me of the fun silly times we had when they were small and the paper choice  was easy...DCWV Princess crowns and soft pinks seemed just perfect. The l/o is simple since the focus is on them. They love glitter and pearls  as much as I do, so that's about it for embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by to share my 3 adorable "Princess" girls and I hope you take a moment to follow me on Pinterest as well as my blog. My pink button is on the left so if you also post it on your blog, I just might have some Royal treats!
There will be a prize from Lynne's stash bin to one lucky winner who comments on each stop along the way!!! Hope you are enjoying our projects and if you want to become a follower, we would love to have you join us!

Big Grandma Hugs and Thanks to Lynne for organizing this blog hop.
The line up in case you get lost....

17 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea it is to have a princess room for your three adorable princesses!!! My granddaughter Charlotte has a special love for my guest room too. I actually think it is the prettiest room in the house, with a big brass bed and oodles of beautiful pillows on it. Ever since she has been a baby, it is the room I take Charlotte to dance in front of the mirror with "the baby inside" the glass, and it is where I store her old baby swing and outgrown toys. I guess it is her own version of a princess room, then.

    Happy Gradparents' Day!

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey) aka "Giiiiiiiii"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, adorable, beautiful lay-out you have for today Claire!!! Your granddaughters are precious! Wonderful that you created a room just for them!!!!I agree that one blue wall would be purrfect with a pink sign saying "Prince"!!!!!
    It is always a pleasure hopping with you my friend!
    Much Love, Hugs, and Creative Pixie Dust!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I did grab your button to proudly display on my blog, Her Craftiness.
    Again, Much Love, Hugs, and Grandma's Special Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful LO - Pretty in Pink :-) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout. I like how you made everything match the color of the room.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being gramma's rock!! I LOVE your Lo, so precious!!

    http://pinterest.com/karhansen/
    http://jesssgirl.blogspot.com/
    karlene_hansen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty and pink LO. I now officially name you the QUEEN of LO. Yours are always so pretty.

    Happy Grandparents day my friend.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout and it is perfect that you let the picture be the focus of your layout. I did that with my layout too. How sweet that you have a room just for them. I do think a blue wall in honor of your new grandson would be perfect. Maybe you could make him a throne of his own that only he is allowed to sit in as the prince in a world of princesses. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout of three beautiful girls!!!
    Love it!
    Laura - http://lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Layout, Your grand princesses are adorable!!
    Big Blog hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful!
    A blue wall seems like a good compromise. lol
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your page! That picture is priceless. How blessed you all are to have each other and such special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layout and the girls are darling!
    Kat
    scrapnhappykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful LO Claire! How fun for your GD to have such a lovely room when they come for a visit:-) Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout with your Princess's, Claire! I am sure your grandson won't mind all the pink! I love all the prettiness on the page! So happy you shared your layout with us this week at the Papercraft Star for the "something girly" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful layout, beautiful girls. Super sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simplesmente perfeito para as princesas!!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!