Saturday, September 15, 2012

DCWV September Sketch Challenge

Proudly entered @ 
.dcwv inc/september-stack-holic-template-challenge
SOOOOO excited, I place in the TOP 10 for this l/o sketch challenge!!!!!

all sorts challenge.blogspot12/09/week-174-scrapbook-page
This was awesome to create! I loved using all the different elements and layers and the positioning of the embellishments was so great! Can you tell I loved the sketch?  Of course, having our precious Grand daughter Ava (her 3rd birthday)  and our oldest Grand daughter Emma in the photo sure made it perfect! I used my newest favorite stack (I am addicted to ALL of them), Cherry Limeade Stack. The colors in the stack are way past gorgeous and go together perfectly! Even the paper in the stack has a place for journaling...how great is that? I used Cricut's Nifty Fifties for the OLD fashioned telephone (we've come a long way baby!) The punch was of course Martha Stewart's. Adding lots of Stickles glitter ( I can't be without it) and some bead pins and flowers, puts this l/o at one of my top favorites!!!






If you liked the l/o as much as I do, please leave some blogger love/comments for me.
Oh, by the way, don't ALL 3 year olds have their own I-PHONE??? LOL

5 comments:

  1. I don't like it, I love it. You know I love the pink, green and BLING. Those girls are gorgeous.

    I tell you what the kids have today is amazing. Corbin is only 5 and I don't know what to get him for Christmas He has EVERYTHING.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, and yes I love the sketch but I love what you did with it even more!!! The colours are truly amazing and I love all your extra little details! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great l/o Claire and such wonderful hot pinks.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing LO Claire, love your interpretation of the awesome sketch and your attention to detail is fab!
    Thanks for scrapbooking with us this week at Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!