STEP right up to a fun filled, easy to create Center Step Up Card Blog Hop .
Our hostess, ASHLEY is giving away some blog candy so don't forget to hop along and leave comments at each stop! We LOVE praise!!! LOL
If you came from Jenny crazy about cricut then you are right where you need to be!
I created this pink on pink card for a friend who underwent Breast Cancer surgery. I used the "Me and My Big Ideas" Breast Cancer Stack of beautiful pink ribbon papers. The word COURAGE was from the "Pink Journey" Cricut cartridge. The decorative edge was Martha Stewart's lace punch. Some Stickles glitter sparkles, a couple of ribbon embellishments, and she loved the card!
|Card & Matching Envelope|
Do you want to learn from the pros how to create one? Check out this link and thanks so much for stopping by my blog.....I'll be looking for your comments!!
Blog candy alert from Ashley....stop, comment and keep hopping to be eligible to win
Here's the line up so you can see all the other amazing step up cards
1. Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
2. Tonya - http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
3. Michele - http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/
4. Jamie - http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/
6. Claire S. -http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE..
7.Jamie - http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com
8.Marianne S. - http://paperorfabric.blogspot.com/
9. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
10. Jennifer ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
11. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/