Friday, August 17, 2012

THANKS !


Entered:

I saw this very intriguing sketch over @ CPS where I am a new follower and thought...."great a super simple card" and it was!!!!
The best part, I used lots of old embellishments and paper that I promised myself I would use in 2012 to create this THANKS card !   I DID IT! I haven't used sticker letters in so long, that I forgot what they looked like.
Hope you like it, I may not be able to send it to you, but I sure will thank you for your comments!
p.s. Don't forget to sign up for my 1 year Blog Anniversary to win
 FREE $$$

3 comments:

  1. Love it Claire. What a cute Thank you card. Colors are fabulous. I'm proud of you for using up some of your stash. I have been trying to do the same.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire!Love it!!I know the feeling!I save my scraps and used them for flowers...Lovely Card!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scraps,scraps,scraps have I got them! What a cute way to use some up!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!