Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Splishy Splashy Party

Entered
This was the best end of summer birthday party for our youngest Grand daughter Ava. She turned 3 and had a pool party but as you can see, once the water fun was over, she turned into a little Princess/Mommy  in her dress up clothes with her baby in the stroller. I love when she puts on that hat & shades! I do think that some of the adults had more fun with the water sprayer gun than the little ones!
I used Wall Decor & More Cartridge for this Splishy Splashy title
 Is Ava just not the cutest birthday girl ever?
Let the water fight begin!

5 comments:

  1. You had a party and didn't invite me. :( LOL

    Looks like everyone had a blast. She is so adorable. I so wished my daughter would have chose to have more than one baby. I love my grandson but a granddaughter would be nice.

    Loving this layout. The waves are too much fun. The colors again work so well with the photos.

    Big Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun layout I just love the waves.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linky party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! She looks like she had a lot of fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun L/O!! Looks like everyone had a great time and your sweet grand daughter looks so cute all dressed up! Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge at Crafty Creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Clare. Looks like you had a wonderful summer's day out! Love how you created the waves. I hope that your grand daughters baby had a good time too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Crafty Creations. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!