Monday, August 20, 2012

Going POLKA DOTTY!

Entered:
I was inspired to create this l/o when I saw the sweet dotty creative projects by the DT. My Grand daughter AVA went crazy over at  the water park at the West Palm Beach Zoo near where we live. It was a hot day and this was perfect for a 2 year old! The Polka Dotted paper fit perfectly with her bathing suit colors.....
so I just went DOTTY!
I used paper from a New Seasons collection called Paper Boutique (from Costco).
Spellbinders beaded circles worked great
 for the sweet, stamped  sentimentfrom  Cloud 9 Designs. 
I found left over ribbon in orange and hot pink (reversible)....lucky day!
 Lots of white Stickles glitter dots EVERYWHERE 
since I just can't create without them.
I have a great tip for printing onto card stock. 
Just print what you want on plain paper on the computer, 
then use removable scotch tape to tape the colored card stock you want to have the print show up on directly over where the printer printed. 
Run it through again ....does that make sense??? 
Then remove the tape and VOILA!!!
It's memories like this that keep me scrapping those special moments...hope you think so too!




6 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl. I can just see all the giggles and fun you guys were having. Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute and your granddaughter is ADORABLE.

    Bug Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling image! Wonderful page.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and a precious memory to make into a Layout:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image. Like your layout.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cute layout! Looks like your granddaughter is having a lot of fun!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!