Monday, August 20, 2012

Bugaboo Bingo Challenge

Entered
UPDATE..........Look what I just won from Bugaboo....so excited!!!!!
hiding in my craftroom-59-limited-layers
diana m larson/happy-birthday-linky-party
I'm very excited to enter this BINGO challenge which is all about my Grand Daughter EMMA. I scored with the middle row horizontally which includes the letter "E"(for Emma), ribbon (in her ponytail)and a die cut from the ALL SPORTS Cricut cartridge (the soccer terms).
This challenge was also perfect for me to get her l/o done since I just recently downloaded this super cute soccer girl from Bugaboo (so hard to find girly soccer players).
I layered most of the photos and the trophy from the ALL SPORTS Cricut cartridge with  mini  pop dots.


O.K. so it's NOT  an Olympic Gold  Medal ,but to her it was!!!


7 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I like the soccer girl stamp:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute. Love that little soccer girl. Your grandchildren are beautiful. I need to do a layout, never have. They look like they are fun to make.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super cute!! Love the soccer girl stamp where is it from?? My niece would love it! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!! Congrats to your granddaughter!! Love the images you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room Limited Layers Challenge
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your LO cute images. You are on a roll - I'm glad you got in the loop!!
    great job.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linky party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this... Thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our August Bingo challenge over at Catch the Bug! We are so happy to have you and hope that you will join us again very soon for our next challenge! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image for your project

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!