Monday, July 16, 2012

Laurie's Birthday

Entered @

*********************************************
I had tons of fun building layer upon layer of paper and pre-cut die cut flowers from the K& Company Tim Coffey Floral  Collection. I used Martha Stewart's new butterfly lace punch which I couldn't wait to take out of the HSN box. The birthday stamp was from DeNami and the scalloped chipboard which I stamped with Quick Quotes "Green With Envy Chalk Ink" got a small pearl brad for extra BLING!
The ivory organza ribbon was from my stash. The edges of the Spellbinder's #15 Labels were inked with "Green Tea" from Quick Quotes. The tag was covered in "Pink Cheeks" chalk ink. The pearl flourish was from Want 2 Scrap...LOVE them!

Birthday Card Front
 Close up of layered petals and beaded pin
Left front side of card
 Front of envelope
 Back of Envelope
 My favorite stamp for the back of my cards
Top view of raised up layers using foam squares.
 Inside of card...missing is a smaller ivory Spellbinder square that I signed
Hope you love my newest designed birthday card for my Niece, if so, leave some LOVE and don't forget to follow because there is sooooooo much more to come!!

15 comments:

  1. WOW, I'm speechless. This card is AMAZING. Wish it were my birthday..lol

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us a Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Fabulous flowers and colour choice. Lots of lovely layers.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning!!!!! How absolutely lovely!

    thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' all the pearls! Great card! Thanks for sharing this great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant card, I love the pearls & colours and I'm dying to know where you got your stamp, it's adorable!!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a gorgeous card.I love the pinks and green.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love pink and green together!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes for our July challenge!

    Barb ~ QQDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous...love the pearls, flowers and diecut! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes Challenge. It's fun to see the different ways of using punches and diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrumptious colours ♥
    Thank you very much for your follow Claire, so happy you did then I could pop over here.. your creations are beautiful, can't wait to see more.. Happy crafting, Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Claire! I love all the layers and the pearls. So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stunning, I love all of the layers and the flowers and flourish are beautiful, thank you for joining in with the ATC's & Cards with attitude and fat pages with attitude challenges
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Claire
    As always, you inspire everyone. I enjoy sharing ideas with you. It's nice to see people who take ideas and run with them getting everyone to think outside of the box.....Keep all of us smilin'!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!