Monday, July 9, 2012

July Challenges

please scroll all the way down

For Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 
please scroll down

For 3 Girl Jam Link Up party 
Bow Challenge, 
please scroll down.

For Sentimental Sunday Challenge 
(BINGO)
 please scroll down.
************************************

This Sunset l/o was entered @
Pause Dream Enjoy
This was so much fun to create and so EASY! I used the extra photos with the sunset colors to die cut the title. The suns rays were created with golden metal pieces that my Dad used for his creations many ago...I inherited ALL his wonderful tools and embellishments. I used a big circle punch and the effect was so reminiscent of the sun setting. I want to go back!!!!!!!





Hope you like it and you get to go to Maui one day...its like no place else on earth!


************************************
ENTERED @
SSBingo
I chose to go with the bottom line on the BINGO card of 
PINK - STAMP-CHARM
I created this card for an old friend of mine and the inspiration from this challenge was PERFECT!
The paper collection was S.E.I Bright Blossom and I used Spellbinders to create the white frame. Stickles was my glitter of choice! The ribbon was from my left over stash and the hot pink bead charm was from an old necklace.



 Close up of twisted ribbon
Inside sentiment
 Love this stamp

Hope  you love this image as much as I do...I use it ALL the time for my "OLDER" friends.
*****************************************************************


I decided to enter this challenge last minute since I forgot I had created these two different bows for an Anniversary gift for a friend. The box for the card had a creme colored hand made bow which I embellished with pearls. The bow on the cake got a bit more 3 D since I added an ivory  pearl flower and  ribbons.



Hope you love it as much as she did, if so, leave some bloggy love comments!

*********************************************

I was so touched to read about this young girl MADDY that I had to create a card for her from Sunny South Florida. Since this is your challenge, I thought you might like to see the rays of sunshine I sent her. I did use Create A Critter cartridge, page 52 for the sun and "Sunny Days" and the "Wishing You" was from Everyday Pop Up Cards, page 31.
If you would like to send a card as well to Maddy, please check out this blog/link
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow!!!!!!!!


27 comments:

  1. Love your sun! What did you make it with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the Sun, those metal pieces are fantastic. What great vision you have.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those Maui sunsets.
    I have only been once 20 years ago.
    Deinately in need of another Hawaii fix. lol. TFS.
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com
    (emzil follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a perfect layout spread. I love that sun! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sun on that layout.....way cool. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO!!! Love the sun; the metal additions really made it pop. Your pics of Maui are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright & happy colors, your image also brings a smile to my face! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute birthday card! I love the bright colors and the sentiment is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO.

    I love your layout too! The metal from your dad is a great touch with so much meaning! Thanks for entering it at Pause Dream Enjoy!

    Tonya
    CTO DT
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colours just pop out of the card, great combo & layout! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stella, is perfect for any occasion. Great card design. Thanks so much for joining the Sentimental Sundays "BINGO" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the LO especially what you did with the sun. Maui is definitely my favorite Island. Been there 2x already and it is perfection each and everytime. Your card is super cute too. Love both creations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to laugh out loud when i saw your fun card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Love the sentiment!

    Thank you for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful bow and such a great design! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl Jam Beautiful Bows Blog Hop!
    DT Member Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Bows! I love the pearls. Your birthday card is hilarious too! Thanks for linking up you Beautiful Bows!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marvelous job. Love that beautiful bow and all that fabulous embossing. Great cake...and the couple on top is adorable.
    Thanks for playing along at 3 Girl JAM!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing projects! I especially love the embossed wedding cake. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful job as always my friend. Thanks for linking up at the 3 Girl JAM linky party for Beautiful Bows.
    Ashley
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome projects! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous bow!!!
    TFS and linking up over at 3 Girl Jam!!
    Jessica~
    3 Girl Jam DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW every project is wonderful! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pearls entwined in your bow!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    3 Girl JAM DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  25. amazing colors i love bugaboo and shes funny...thanks for sharing at cucpake isnpirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful creations! TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  27. The 'Sunny' card for Maddy is lovely. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!