Thursday, July 26, 2012

Frosted Designs Sketch

Entered:
THIS was quite a challenge!!! I thought what an easy design until  I started to work out ALL the stuff I wanted to put down! YIKES!!!
I found the cutest picture of my youngest Grand-daughter Ava with her "boyfriend" Jack enjoying yummy Dora ice cream. I loved the bright colored paper ($1.00 from Target) and then used the following cartridges: Straight From the Nest for the phrase ...Chillin....,Doodlecharms for the ice cream pops and Life is a Beach for the beautiful layered sun. My favorite embellishment was made with Martha Stewart's drippy (Halloween) punch for the ice cream pops....LOVE the results! Lots of Stickles glitter and this inexpensive l/o was done!

 Bring on the hot summer sun !
 Journaling box
 Gooey drippy ice cream pops

Thanks Frosted Designs for a fun sketch!
Hope you think it's as YUMMY as I do and if so, I LOVE comments!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Yet another fabulous layout. Great colors. Loving the dripping effect. I have that punch and it's still in the box, but not for long. lol

    Great take on the sketch. The cutest thing about the layout of course is Ava. What a doll.

    Have a great day
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the other day! LOVE this layout! Bright fun colors, perfect for summer! Hope your day is super fun! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. you page is very yummy!! lol, I love all the little details, the sun, the drips, all very clever and fun, thanks for sharing this with us at frosted designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects! Love them!!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!....FYI...lol...the announcement is not a challenge but that does give me a fabulous idea! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is Fabulous and Fun!love the summery & bright colors!The Ice cream Pops are my favorite!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your layout bright and cute. Loving the pops.
    Thank you for joining us at frosted designs.
    Channa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Great layout. Very yummy!! Have you put in the comment code yet that Tom wrote? Because I'm not seeing comment numbers. Let me know if you have any trouble. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops, spoke too soon... I see the numbers now! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a colorful layout. Love it.Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable layout! Love all the Popsicle.

    Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful layout. The attention to all the detail and the bright colours are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this bright summery layout. Love the colors. Beautiful. Thank you for playing along with Frosted Designs Layout Sketch Challenge. Tenny :D

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!