Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Card Challenges

Entered@
This was a quickie card (for me anyway). I usually spend LOTS of time on a card and this one, I just ran through the Cuttlebug, added left over ribbon and a flower. The stamps are a new find for me from Rubbernecker Stamp Company and I can't wait to collect lots more of them!! The true color is a plum cardstock.
 I messed up a teensy bit on her chin, but she is one messed up "old broad" to begin with!!
 Love this quote...
Let me know if you are of that "certain age" when you can relate to her!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Claire, how did you get a pic of me???? lol I can sure related at 52. Love the card and love the color..

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!