Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June Card Challenges


Entered @
Catch The Bug
It's their first challenge and it's my first time creating this Just a Note card. I love the way it came out and I can make a bunch to use for any occasion.
I've included a vellum envelope so the fun design shows through.
The musical note is from the Nifty Fifties Cartridge and the musical stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps.  Once I am lucky enough to acquire some of Pink By Designs stamps, I'll be good to go creating with those.The card (for me) wouldn't be complete without a little BLINGY brad and some Stickles which I trimmed around the note.
Please excuse the slight smudge and weird color pink that Adobe let me mess with 
(it's artistic excellence!! LOL)


Please leave me a comment or JUST A NOTE!!

10 comments:

  1. Another stunning card. Gotta have the bling..lol

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Note card and it is just the thing for any occasion. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me the lovely comment ... it is much appreciated xx

    flowersribbonsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!! Love the notes :) and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I'm keeping my inky fingers crossed that you'll be a winner. With all the darling references to music, this card is a winner in my book. Love the idea of the vellum envie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO Darling Claire!! Love it! Great Job! Fingers Crossed and thanks for playing along!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, what a great card. Fab take on the new PBD challenge and wonderful layout!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    p.s. thanks for hopping with us during the 3 Girl JAM hop and I am already a follower here at your lovely blog, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card- I love the little musical note, and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Pink by Design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so precious. Love musical notes on cards and how you really did a fabulous job with working the sentiment into the theme.

    I saw your post on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge about wanting to participate, but not having any images. Claire has some freebie images on her site that you can print out and use. Just wanted you to know in case you were interested in playing along sometime. We'd love to see you there. http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/collections/freebies - check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your design and the vellum envelope is perfect!! Thanks for playing with Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!