Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day Challenge

Entered  @

I may not have totally created this card, but I felt it was worth entering since they did such an awesome job on tearing, die cutting and gluing everything down.
I spent an afternoon with 2 of my 3 Grand daughters and they created this card for their Daddy to show how much they love him..
"More than ALL the Waves in the Ocean !"
 They LOVED tearing the blue paper to create waves and of course since I LOVE BLING, they had to make the sun sparkle!! They also got a big kick out of choosing the sparkliest fish from my very old stash of stickers!
 They say this ALL the time!
 Cute sisters showing off their Daddy's cards
Hope you love it as much as their Daddy will!

4 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet. He will love it. BTW your granddaughters are adorable.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, and so sweet! love the cards.
    Thanks for the awesome comments on my blog! congrats on 300! Now how do we get to 400??? Let's you and I plan the most awesomest blog hop ever!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute. They did a great job with their cards.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade cards are full of more love. I love the Oxean waves!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!