Monday, June 4, 2012

300 Follower WINNER

My Grandaughter Emma just picked YOUR  blog picture (had to keep it fair and square) to be my
 300th WINNER!!!!!
Thank you sooooooooooo much to all my 300 followers for helping me come this far . I LOVE having you check out and share my creative projects each day!!I have learned so much from each of you through the different challenges as well as the tutorials that many of you created and for that, I thank each one of you.


Please "My Crafting Channel" email me your name/address so I can go to 
UPS and send out your gift.
Hugs,
Claire
www.scrapmyway@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner & congrats on 300!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my crafting channel and way to go Claire on your subbies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and congrats to you on your 300 followers!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!