Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I LOVE creating!

If you need to find me, 
I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*******************************************
ENTERED @

Well, this all started on Sunday when Lynda asked me to create a page or project and be a Guest Designer on her fabulous blog.
So, you can see me sitting here with some of the scrap book material I "THOUGHT" I was going to use with the fun note cards that I received as a gift from my Daughter-in-laws Mom. Since she knew I have creativity running through my veins, she said,

 "I saw these and thought of you,
 but knowing you,
 you'll probably be able
 to create something with them"!
GUESS WHAT......I DID!
I decided to create a page using this sweet note card since it spoke to me  and said.."THIS is so true of Claire Spielman" !!!
I must admit, I was going in one direction with my page when lo and behold, my dear "ARTSY" friend Adie, stopped by.  I explained to her my page needed just a little more. Before I knew it, I was making a 180o turn and this is what I ended up with. I do have to give credit to my sweet, always supportive Husband, Bob who said I think you need some black behind the yellow frame....TA-Da, here it is!!!


Arts and Crafts Scrap book page

Flower and Flourish close up
Yellow glitter Frame is Art Philosophy page 54

Mary Engelbreit Note Card

Close Up of Martha Stewart punched flower square

The fun stuff I used ...oops, forgot to put the ribbon
 on the desk but you get the idea!

HUGE  THANKS to my sweet blogger  friend Lynda, for asking me to be a Guest Designer today....what an honor!
I LOVE being able to work with Lynda and her 
talented , artistic, fun, caring and supportive  group each month....it keeps me "SANE"!
*******************************************


2 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook layout. I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!