Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bridal/Wedding/Anniversary Blog Hop

entered in:
sentimentalsundays.blogspot.com/2012/12/challenge-135-your-favorite
Frosted Designs - Wedding
Sentimental Sundays -Flowers
Hooked on Craft Challenge
Cardz TV
Craft spot by Kimberly
Memories In Tyme  Blog Hop

Welcome to the Memories in Tyme blog hops - where you will find some seriously talented people who love to share their ideas with you! Our hop today and is anything relating to Weddings or Anniversaries - doesn’t matter if it is a layout, card, mini album, or decorating item, if it’s about getting married…it’ll be here!!! June is one of the busiest times to get married - why not get started a bit earlier this year with ideas you will find from our blog hop!

Now, if you just happened upon my blog, then please go back to the beginning which is at Lynda’s blog (http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/). Besides, the beginning is always the best anyway!!!

Let’s get started with the ideas....
This card was created to help my friends celebrate their 20th Anniversary/ The colors are all soft ivory with touches of gold and silver glitter. The card stock is ivory with an overlay of patterned vellum with a punched MS edge. The white silk cording was given to me by my neighbor who was throwing out some fabric & yarns...what a lucky bunch of stuff! The embossing on the cake layers was Sizzix and Cuttlebug combined. The 20th year was created with Nestabilities layers and edged in light brown.
Happy Anniversary couple
 Close up of embossing cake layers
 Front of Vellum card
Close up of floral embellishment
 Sentiment in card
 Inside of card
 Fun stamp on back
Top of Gift Card Box
This was created since I couldn't fit it in an envelope!!! I was so excited to make it, that I think I'll be doing these from now on when I don't have to mail the card!
 Gift Card Box

Hope you love it as much as I do! It's the first time I ever tried to 
"BAKE A WEDDING CAKE"!
Blog candy from Memories in Tyme…One lucky winner for June will receive a goodie pack for scrapbooking - in order to get in on the drawing, make sure to:
1. Be a follower of my blog!
2. For extra entries...follow me on Twitter and Facebook Fanpage - information is on my blog! 3. Please check out everyone's blogs and leave a comment on theirs...the more you do the more entries you will get!

Thank you for checking out my project....,
now follow the links below and remember to visit all the stops for MAXIMUM ideas and LOTS OF FUN!!! Next up on the hop is LORI, make sure you check out her fun project!!!

Day one:
3. Claire - http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/  YOU ARE HERE

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Claire! I love it all but there are so many fun elements to it. I really like your"better than Hallmark" and using your Nesties for the 30 years...I need to get mine out and use them more. The flower portion and the bow are gorgeous!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT project - I totally love the cake - and of course you have to put an embellishment on the back...you ARE better than Hallmark! Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire this is such a fantastic card. I adore all the embossing you have done and the floral accent is fab. Your Hallmark sentiment on the back is so cool, i love it. Very pretty and im sure your friends will adore it. Great to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful ~ love the embossing on the cake layers!!! I have to say that I really love your stamp regarding Hallmark hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card- I love all the glitter and embossing- so elegant. rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those layers are awesome. It makes me want the tools to emboss even more So beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each layer of the cake is embossed differently what a very clever idea, it sure makes this cake beautiful... and oh so yummy looking. The flowers are gorgeous too! :)
    Thank you for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just LOVELY!!! What a creative idea! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!! Love the embossing on the cake layers!! Thank you so very much for joining our "Say I DO" challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card, Claire! I love the embossing, and, like the other gals have said, all those wonderful layers! What a keepsake! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love everything about it, the colors are perfect, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Love the little cup on top. Thanks for joining us CTVS for the say I Do Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous LO and Gorgeous Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Say I Do” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love tha Hallmark stamp! It really made me giggle! The cards lovely too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! Love that cake and love the inside with the layers! Glad to see one of my blog hop buddies over at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a unbelievable card! I really like that you have created such depth to it! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our pocketful of posies challenge! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!