Saturday, April 14, 2012

What's One More Candle ? Birthday Blog Hop

Photobucket
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

All my rowdy friends are coming over to party!

At this blog hop, it's a party!! Our fellow blog creators have come up with awesome projects from cards, to decor, to all sorts of ways to make your Birthday bash the best! Here at this hop, you get all the presents! Many of the blogs will offer their own "presents" (blog candy) and I'll be giving away a Cricut Cartridge- Birthday Bash!
I had some yummy birthday cake to put in an envelope but the frosting just wouldn't stay on so instead, if you leave me a comment and follow my blog or sign up for email updates,
I'll send you some blog candy!!!!

You should have come from  PAULA
If you didn't, you might want to go back and check. They could be wearing a lampshade if they've partied to much...
From here you need to go to CATHY
If they're getting rowdy, just join in all the fun! Have fun!
If you get lost, the entire line up will be posted at Janet's
(http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/ )
She'll be checking id's... just kidding... this is a famiy friendly event! And Happy Birthday to you! I'm either early or extremely late in wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it's the thought that counts!


Happy Birthday "OLD" Blogger Friend!

I created this card to celebrate Janet's BIG  Birthday ! I've been there and know how odd it feels when your head says you are ???? old and your body differs!!!
The digi stamp is from Bug A Boo and I used my Promarkers to color her. I loved how the glittered "Stickles" frosting looks on her cake & candles.
The balloons were cut with my Sizzix and the yarn is from IRIS Co.
The paper is from the Martha Stewart Birthday collection.
 Inside of card

One last thing before you go hopping on to CATHY, leave me some cake...NO I mean a comment about getting "OLDER". It's my birthday on the 20th so I share in Janet's excitement about aging gracefully! Oh, did I mention I have a birthday present for one of YOU!!! 
Don't forget your email addy because I'm not using my GPS to find you!! 

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE your birthday card...so creative and funny! And a very Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I'm a new follower and would LOVE a visit from you too sometime.

    ~Tricia
    http://www.mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/

    TheQueenFromCTMH@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this card. Is there a name to this specific type of card? I would love to add it to my 'to-do-list'. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! and so does your card! I totally love it and just might have to scraplift this one. Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for putting another smile on my face, see I can now say these are not wrinkles they are smile lines.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHaHa!! Happy Early birthday to you too!! Love the card!! It's awesome!!! Thanks for taking part in the hop with me! Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! The digi stamp is fantastic and I ador4e the design of the card. Rlovew1976@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I love this card! Especially the sentiment inside. I have not done the "digi" thing yet, so maybe will have to try my hand at this!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is perfect! So cute! Love the sentiment too!
    Teresa
    happiqueen at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and funny card. Happy birthday to you too, mine is on the 25th and it stinks that my eye sight is going as I get older. Not use to using the "reading glasses" lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2nd time back. Love this card and had to see it again!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! LOVE the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card. Soo cute. I want to make this! Cathy reigns..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny card--I like the bright colors.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is hilarious! Well, In my book of silly rules of life I get to celebreate an extra day With every b-day and of course I get a little present every day and on my Bday I get my "big" present from my hubby and children. To me is the fair think to do, so there is not belated wishes ;)
    Have a great day!
    Liz
    unikebyyes (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card just made me giggle! Fun sentiment and image..and love the pop up and balloons...this is just wonderful! I'm a new follower!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!