Friday, April 6, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room


Welcome to Scrapbook Friday! I was excited to create this page for today's theme  since I love to do l/o's about my Grand daughters....and from those faces, you can see why! They are older now, Emma is 5 1/2 & Lila is 2 1/2 and since this was one photo that didn't get put in their album, this was the perfect challenge.
SISTERS
 Note: grey paper is all one color even though the camera didn't believe it!


The recipe for this delicious page is:
- Cricut "New Arrival" cartridge for I am BIG & I am SMALL wording
- K & Co. Pink rectangles paper
- Bazzil grey & white card stock paper
- Martha Stewart Anywhere on the page heart punch
- ZVA Creative bling flourish 
- Zibbet -pink crsytals around bows
- Girly 100% stamp...sorry can't remember?
- Little wooden dolls from the $1.00 store
- Stickles silver glitter
- Princess crown pink ribbon Recollections from Michael's


Hope you love the lay out as much as I do and now
 onto more amazing designs from our fabulous DT @ 


8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how beautiful! It IS a delicious page...and your precious granddaughters are SO VERY CUTE and sweet! Love the bling...you did such a great job!
    Thanks!
    Teresa
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really beautiful and so are the little princesses. Might just have to scraplift this.
    Ava DT Sister
    http://scrpabookdesign4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extrememly pretty. You did a fabulous job! And Beautiful grandbabies you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice. I love the gray and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing layouts about my granddaughter too! super cute page! awesome!!
    Janet Royer- MCCR-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout love the pink and gray
    TFS
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pink and gray colors and your detail is wonderful! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!