Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just Us Girls #133 - Color Challenge



Entered @
I just LOVED this color combination so I decided to create a few thank you cards for gifts I received for my birthday. I've included a few photos so you can see how I put it together...so easy!! THANKS "JUST US GIRLS" for the inspiration, I LOVE the way they turned out!!!
Pro Markers & Stamp
Martha Stewart Blade to cut out slot for Thank You card 
Iris Color Threads -LOVE them!
 Went a little dotty with my stamp & Pro Markers
 Martha Stewart new loopy border punch
 Stickles on the ribbon band......of course!!
border punch and under lay 
 inside of card

 TA -DA!!!!!! Do you LOVE it????
Please ignore the little Stickles smudgy on the left...UGH! ...I took it away after!!
Also, for the A Muse Studio Challenge, I don't have any of their stamps ...YET!




9 comments:

  1. VEry cute Thank you card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge Blog!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love how you showed the steps of how it was all put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO love it! Love the ribbon....great idea! Keep it up girl!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO USE THE COLORS!! Totally FUN! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative...and your instructions are such a great help. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so pretty! Fabulous design and beautiful colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty colorful card!!!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge over on the A Muse|Studio Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! This vibrant colors just make you smile immediately. I really like how the elements coordinate so well together.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!