Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch # 59

What royal fun to follow this DIVA  sketch challenge!! The minute I saw the posting, I took out my Disney Princess paper collection by E K Success, cut my 4" squares and away I went. I used the Once Upon A Princess cartridge to cut the large crown @ 3 1/2" and the mini crowns @ 1 1/2". Of course, I blinged them out with gems (the girls LOVE these) and embossed the large one with a Cuttlebug die. Several of the squares were also embossed with Cuttlebug dies. The girls' names were all stamps that I had made for them. The stars were punches with the leftover  DCWV silver glitter card stock.
Sorry once again, hot pink just always looks red with my camera??????
 Princess mini crowns
 Close up of girls playing with Princess Barbies

9 comments:

  1. I just love your LO! What a wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice layout; I like it! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Love the girls names on those crowns.
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job whit the sketch on you're layout.Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Gerda.
    http://cardcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout! I love your use of the crowns! Every princess needs her very own, right! :) Great job!

    Hugs,
    RhoLynda
    http://blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love the names on the crowns. Glad you could join us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute layout!!! So glad you were able to play with us at HIMCR!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!