Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cricut Craft Room 100 Blog Hop

SUNDAY, APRIL 8, 2012


My Cricut Craft Room 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have arrived from Lisa's blog if not feel free to start at the beginning.

Make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons. 

She is currently running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore!  

Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today. Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!


Sorry, blogger is NOT helping out today on this posting. Hope you get a chance to take a look if you can find your way here!
I prepared this card for my Husband's 65th birthday and used Elegant Edges and the Storybook cartridge. A fun wobble was added under the cake and all the paper was from DCWV.





 WOBBLE TIME




We have another giveaway!

A very special thank you for today's Sponsor of our Blog Hop
In honor of her Birthday she launched her stamp line.


Each day we have one set of stamps to give away. You can also purchase them in her store and enter to win the Silhouette Cameo that she is giving away. She has Action Wobbles, Royal Twine, and foam squares in her store.




Here is the line up that I have
1. Start My Cricut Craft Roomhttp://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
15. Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
16. Claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/ NEXT STOP
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by and again, sorry for the confusion today but hopefully your detour was worth it!!



30 comments:

  1. Wonderful sparkling card! I am sure your husband will enjoy it and appreciate the time ou spent on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and fun card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for entering my giveaway! Best of luck!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday card!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card!!!
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com
    gloria c

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love the added sparkle paper on the inside fold
    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A card fit for a king! Love the style of card!
    Sorry there were so many blogger issues! It all looks great to me!
    Teresa
    dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card
    Ava DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! The action wobble and how you have it folded.. just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found my way here and boy Im glad I did, what a GREAT card, wow!
    TFS!
    Claire R, dt sista
    My Cricut Craftroom DTM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Card!
    Lisa
    DT My Cricut Craft Room
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire I am so glad I was able to click in. Your card for your husband is awesome!!! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card... I really need to try to do something like this..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card... I really need to try to do something like this..

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is fantaSTIC!!
    TFS!
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the card too, I love the wobbles, aren't they so fun! I bought some and just love them! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That card is fabulous! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is wonderful

    TFS

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice card, mine will be 50 in a few weeks, I might use some of your ideas, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the awesme card!!!Thank u for Inspiring me and Sharing your terrific project, Crafty Hugs, Susan MCCR Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  20. Claire,
    Your card is just fabulous. Love the colors, the bling and the wobble is perfect!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Guy cards are such a challenge for me and yours is so unigue! Great work Claire and thank you so much for coming by my blog and your kind words! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute.Love the colors and the cake with all those candles.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card. I love how the cake moves. Too cute!
    Thanks for sharing in the action wobble fun at Getting Cricky

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!