Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Challenges

This is a new blog site and challenge for me. I came across it from one of my fellow blogger's and just had to sign up in a heart beat! Their digi designs are fabulous and so that I could get in on the challenge, I now follow their blog and was able to download a FREE digi to start my Scrapbook Stamp Society journey!
I used this adorable little girl since it reminded me of my Grand-daughters with their pig tails. I colored it in with Pro-Markers and used some red Glitter for the hearts. The larger hearts were embellished with glitter stickers. The  black card stock is Bazzill and the red xoxoxoxox is from my Love stash of paper. The stamp is from Stampology.


4 comments:

  1. Love her eyes and the Red glitter in the hearts and shoes
    thanks for joining us @ scrapbook stamp society
    DT Member - Lisa T
    www.lilfeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring her; love the added sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. Katherine DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I live glitter. Thanks for playing with ua at Scrapbook Stamps Socirty.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card, great with all that glitter.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!