Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Twirly Girl

This fun challenge was so easy for me! I LOVE having my Grand daughter Emma in my life. She brings such joy and when I found this little metal tag saying "THE JOYS OF LIFE', I knew it was perfect for her page. She loves twirly skirts & dresses so I put some tuille material and floral ribbon on the page to mimic her skirt. I stamped her name on the bottom since she also loves putting her name on everything!! The edges of the paper are punched with MS scallop punch. The hot pink color just did NOT show up properly.


3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the big poofy flower, it matches your Granddaughter's tutu! SO cute! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! a fabulous layout page!! Love your pattern papers and border!! Your pictures are simply adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Pretty Layout!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Hope you come back again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!