Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweeter Than Candy

Let's talk about INSPIRATION!!! I checked out the Paper Issues blog and found this current challenge "Welcome to the candy shop". I immediately remembered the fun paper collection from DCWV called the Snack Stack" filled with yummy images of candy, fruit etc. Out came the "Good & Plenty" old fashioned candy  paper and I couldn't get my l/o done fast enough.  My 3 Grand daughters of course came to mind and I found this SWEET picture of them with their Grand father.  I used Cricut's Cuttin Up cartridge for thee letters & shadows while picking up all the yummy colors in the busy background. Usually, I break up the page with solids, but NOT this time. I wanted tons of candy to show how sweet my girls are!! 
NOW, tell me was that not the SWEETEST match!!

1 comment:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!