Friday, March 30, 2012

Scrapbook Friday -3.30.2012


I'm so VERY excited to present my FIRST design as a team member for Erica's
 My Cricut Craft Room!!!
The theme was Easter so I decided to do a pastel page color scheme with bright glittery Easter eggs in a wicker basket.
I used my Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms to cut the basket and the eggs. The paper is part of a collection from Paper Boutique "Four Seasons". The colors are all in pastel yellows, greens and lavender, with a touch of pastel pink  but the camera did not exactly cooperate!!! The flower roses are from Scrapbuck.com




Hope you  get to leave a "HOPPY" comment and then HOP back over to
to see the other awesome fun design layouts.

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Congrats on the first of many projects for our design team. I am looking forward to seeing them!
    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire...this is absolutely beautiful and what a great way to start off the design team!! Looking forward to seeing more of your great work!
    Teresa
    dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to leave a comment again....not sure why the first didn't "take"...
    This is absolutely beautiful! An amazing first project for the design team!
    Teresa
    dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout! the colors, and the flowers are super! Whose rabbit is that? I love it!
    Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire this is such a cute layout love all the spring colors.
    Ava DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! I really love the flowers and the colors. Wonderful first project for My Cricut Craftroom. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store next.
    TFS!
    ClaireR, dt sista
    My Cricut Craftroom DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is stunning! Welcome to the group!

    Sheila
    http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire,
    What a gorgeous layout!!! I love the soft colors. FYI, when I made my first DT post back in January, it too got missed on My Cricut Craft Room and I was so devastated!! Only to find out that the e-mail that I thought I had sent to Erica, was still sitting in my outbox!!

    Also, just wanted to say how utterly adorable DJ is!! I have 3 spoiled dogs of my own, and they are my babies!!

    Hugs!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love your layout!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely accents on this page. Thanks for joining us at Scrapalicious USA!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!