Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge March 16th

I LOVE pastel colors, especially for Spring l/o's so when I saw this one, I jumped right in like the rabbit on the page .
I used my Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms to cut the basket and the eggs. The paper is part of a collection from Paper Boutique "Four Seasons". The colors are all in pastel yellows, greens and lavender, with a touch of pastel pink  but the camera did not exactly cooperate!!!
Thanks Erica for the challenge.......it keeps me hopping!! 




8 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Claire. I love everything about it. So Springy. TFS, Mary M
    P.S. I am a new followere. Can't believe I haven't been following you, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LO...love the fun spring colors. Thank you for joining the challenge.

    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sister,
    Jenny R

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful such subtle colours thanks for playing with us at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, with your fabulous details. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Love to Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Layout! Love your pretty flowers & your other Elements! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Claire this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it so much!! Did you make the flowers? AMAZING!

    xoxoxox Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Claire! So creative!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with the other ladies....very beautiful!! I love those flowers!!

    Tracy
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!