Friday, March 30, 2012

Jinger Adam's Design Team Call

Jinger Adam's Design Team Call
This is like a DEJA view moment in time. When I first saw Jinger on HSN representing and demonstrating the Cricut machine, I thought WOW my CREATIVE life has just changed!! Now, after seeing the 
"CALL to DUTY" for Jinger's new blog/Design Team, I'm thinking again....WOW maybe my CREATIVE life is about to change once more and get even more magnificent than it is right now!!
So.....................I checked out how busy she has been traveling and creating her new soon to be life  and decided to showcase her new journey, but of course, she couldn't do it without those stilettos!!!!!
I created this page not only to show my creative side, but to also step out of the box and design a layout that would be very personal for her. 
I've had my own gift basket design company
Baskets By Claire,INC.  for over 12 years  and know how incredibly exciting it is to venture off in a new territory to create a brand. If you would like to see the "FANCY" side of my creativity, please check out..
Fancy Nancy Card


The recipe  for Jinger's layout is:
DCWV Aqua & lime green card stock
DCWV red card stock for the shoes
Cuttlebug embossing folder (mini dots)
DCWV White glitter card stock (arrows)
Anna Griffin Clear Stamps (Dream, Discover etc.)
K. Andrews Clear Stamp (Kick up your heels)
Stickles black glitter
Decorative edge Fiskars scissors
Paper Boutique sentiment (life is one big adventure)
World map (no clue..found it in my travel drawer).
Dimension dots to raise up center circle and arrows.




Jinger, I wish you tremendous success and may ALL your CREATIVE dreams come true and just remember
"The Right Shoe Can Change Your Life...
Just ask Cinderella!"
Thank you for considering my submission, I look forward to hopefully  being part of your team and watching you soar. A special THANKS to Theresa from The Scrapbooking Queen for bringing the dt call  to my attention.The best part would be to live up toJinger's  blog  button posted on my left side bar! Please stop by and check out her NEW, exciting blog @ Jinger's Blog 
 and don't forget to wear your STILETTOS!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Very nice LO. Love the shoes and who wouldn't. It's great that Jinger is coming out with new things and to be recognized with your LO is very sweet. The colors work so well together.
    Wishing you all the best for the DT call.

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is fabulous… *Ü* Jinger will be smiling from ear to ear!!
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see how Jinger would not LOVE this creation!
    Best wishes to you!!
    Teresa
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!