Monday, March 12, 2012

How Did You Get Into Cricut

Do YOU want to win the Sophie exclusive cartridge also????? Click on this link and jump in and enter.....NO WAIT!! I'm winning first!! 
Share how you got into "Cricut" to win the 
Cricut Circle Exclusive cartridge Sophie


I started with my Cricut a few years ago after watching an HSN segment showing Jinger demonstrating ALL the cool stuff you could create with the touch of a button! Little did I know, the original price would be nothing compared to what I have spent on cartridges. I also own the Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter and I REALLY dislike how it handles. It's NOT user friendly! I want to CREATE not INVESTIGATE how to cut every single image. Instead of buying it on HSN, I waited and bought a PINK one from Michael's since a portion went to Susan G. Komen for Breast Cancer . I LOVE my Cricut so much, I even blinged it out!! I still have a Sizzix and love that for quickie specialty cuts.

Thanks Erica for the very generous offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!