Monday, March 12, 2012

DISNEY GIVES BACK BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Disney Gives Back Blog Hop. This wonderful blog hop was created out of a desire to give back to a wonderful organization called Crops of Luv. Throughout the hop, you will see layouts from talented crafters who have chosen to give back and help make these children's days brighter.
Crops of Luv makes albums for Make A Wish Albums for families who go to Disneyland or World. Please visit and support each crafter and also if you would like to make layouts for Crops of Luv you can do so by contacting.... Crops of Luv at http://www.cropsofluv.com.

If you came here from Wendy then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon this blog by email or web surfing, please go back to the beginning at http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com and visit the hop from the beginning. You don't want to miss out on any of these amazing layouts.

Our grand prize blog candy is a set of Stamps from CardzTV Stamps set Encouraging Thoughts. This is one of my favorite stamp sets that Mary has made this far. You get one entry for hopping with us and a 2nd entry if you make a 2 page layout for Crops of Luv and mail it. Post your layout to the Mr. Linky here then mail it to:
Crops of Luv
11424 S. Pawnee Circle
Phoenix AZ 85044




I was so excited to participate in this worthwhile hop for Crops Of Luv. I created this Princess Disney themed page for any little Princess who gets the chance to visit.
I used the EK Success Disney collection, lots of Stickles glitter, Cricuts Princess party for the castle, Cuttlebug folder for the sentiment, Recollections diamond tape on the castle  and MS heart punch to define the detail on the paper. Sorry about the hot pink color, it looks sort of reddish in the photo! UGH!
I hope this makes a beautiful Princess very HAPPY  somewhere 
so she  can create a memory that is timeless.
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE



Thanks for taking the time to stop by, LOVE to hear your comments ,now on to the next crafty friend  which is.....Teresa
Thank you Shawnee for organizing this hop and to all the hoppers,for joining us and helping us give back to Crops of Luv.

15 comments:

  1. VERY nice layout, especially when I looked up close. From a distance (I have bad eyes, and it's 3 a.m. here on the East so I'm tired), your pink does look red in the photo, and I imagined those were Santas atop the picture on the left, not castle spires. Duhhh, on my part. But I thought, why, isn't that clever, perfect for those Make A Wish trips over the holidays! I am so silly!!! I LOVE your paper selections too.
    Thank you for doing this for the kids. P.S. I am off to see your Playlist songs -- very nice and comforting!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful layout. I love the embossing!! Thank you for joining me in giving back to Crops of Luv. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job! Love your castle, just perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layout, love the colors

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Love all the sparkle and your castle is just darling! Great job! :)
    ~Colleen
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just beautiful!!!! thanks for sharing
    gloria

    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty layout! I love the Purple

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little wand!!! so cute!!! Enjoying hopping with you. New follower
    paula
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lo! The paper is fabulous and love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your layout!!! The castle is great!!! Way to go. I am sure some child is gonna love this too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Super Job!!!!! Thanks for sharing for such a worthy cause!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW your layout is so stinking cute! love the wand!
    TFS
    http://pinkpunkcosomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty to page layout, I can just picture it with pictures of seet little girls all dressed up in there disney outfits. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your layout of the princesses! It is SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!