Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DCWV March Challenge

This was one of the most difficult layouts to complete. My older son's dog MAGIC passed away suddenly from Cancer today. She was so beautiful, full of life at only 10 years old. I decided to use the DCWV sketch to create a lasting memory for my kid's home so the family could always have her memory close by. I used a small amount of gold glitter, to remember Magic's abundant energy and yet the soft camel background was because she was so sweet and gentle. All paper was DCWV especially loving the Glitzy Glitter Stack for the side photo trim bands. It might be hard to see, but the sides of the photos are also stamped with paw prints. The poem although very difficult to read without a tear, was found on the web. I embossed the black card stock with hearts from Cuttlebug.



2 comments:

  1. oh so sorry to hear about your pet. they are our best friends, I recently lost one at ten yrs old also, heart attack, what a great layout and a great way to treasure the memories of such a cute little guy hugs and my heart feels for you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your pet. That poem brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful LO and what a way to remember his memories.

    Hugs to you and your family.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!