Sunday, March 11, 2012

Clean & Simple Sunday Challenges -March

I created this card to send out with my blog candy that one of the lucky hoppers won from the last blog hop. The inspiration came from checking out Ashley's fun challenge so I did this card in less than 20 minutes....SIMPLE!!! When I saw the requirements for the HIMCR -KISS Challenge, I knew this was an entry that I had to link up. I embossed a ready made card with Cuttlebug . I cut out a Shamrock from holiday paper, put some Stickles around it, typed LUCKY YOU on the computer in green, made a quick paper stand up banner and DONE!!!
NOW, I must admit, if you've seen most of my work, this is so UNLIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! That's probably why I HAD to put on a touch of glitter....it runs through my veins!!LOL

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful love how simple your card look. I think it was a great ideal to emboss the backgrounds and make a banner. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Love how you used the stckles on the Shamrock. Thank you for sharing and joining us at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!