Tuesday, March 27, 2012

April Card Sketch

 

ERICA  has a great challenge on so I decided since 
SPRING HAS SPRUNG, I would go with that theme. I cut out a white garden fence from Cricut's Ornamental Iron cartridge, page 28 @ 5" RDS. I cut the gates apart so they would appear to be opening.
 The floral paper is from my stash of paper and the flowers are left over from a party. I  purchased them  last year at the party store as little party favors.
 The yellow card stock was DCWV and the sides were punched with Martha Stewart edge punch.
 Of course, I HAD to add glitter stone centers to the flowers since I find it soooo difficult to create without BLING! Stickles stardust  glitter was used to embellish the flowers and the stamp. The stamp was $1.00 from Michael's. The colors were perfect...........green, yellow & rose pink.
 sentiment stamp
 close up of flowers & gate
Hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch and if you'd like to link up, please visit

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! The cuts are so intricate and the colors are gorgeous.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! You did a wonderful job bringing it all together! TFS!!! Dt sis Vickie M

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!