Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Princess Cards

Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Your Heart Desires
My Craft Spot - Girly Girl 
Party Time Tuesdays - Valentine's
These are my 3  precious, girly girl Princess' Grand daughters. They LOVE dressing up so I made them each a Princess Valentine's Day card since they love having the same exact thing as each other. The fab Princess  ribbon was from Costco and now that I have a huge roll, I'll have plenty of projects to put it on! The heart cut out punch was MS and the Disney crown paper was from EK Success Company. Of course, it had to have BLING!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh, they are so cute!!!
    great card,
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarie thanks you so much for joining my challenge with you adorable card.Your granddaughters are so cute what a fabulous picture. I have three grown daughters but still waiting for some grandchildren. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are precious! What treasures for your little granddaughters! It's fabulous the way you framed the faces on each one too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Pretty cards for such cuties! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, what a priceless treasure these are!! I love how you added the heart to each picture -- what a FABULOUS idea!! :)

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!