Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's All About LOVE Blog Hop

************************************
Entered into Sentimental Sundays Challenge # 88@
**********************************************
Entered in Frosted Designs Friday Challenge 
(" I LOVE YOU" Blue Lay out)

LOVE Blog Hop
  
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature anything and everything all about LOVE!!   You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!  Be sure to leave a comment at each hop stop to be entered in our Monthly Drawing (details available at http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com)

If you've hopped over from LYNDA , then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our FUN, then please go to Lynda's blog (http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com) to start at the beginning...
For the hop today, I've created .......
 
It's ALL About LOVE Blog Hop
This gorgeous photo was taken at a historic hotel in Miami where they had their fairy-tale wedding. The entire cream color sheet of vellum over lay is stamped with black ink and the flourish design is from Anna Griffin's stamps.
The word LOVE was also stamped and so was the bottom heart design.


Since I had so much trouble choosing which l/o to use for this  theme, I hope you enjoy the elements that went into this "I LOVE YOU" page of my oldest Grand daughter Emma. The flowers were all created with left over silk ribbon and lace. There are bronze brads in the center to accent the flowers. I used cream color ribbon to thread through the frame around Emma. I purposely printed her photo in Sepia tones which went better with the brown and since the Princess room she is in is all pink, it clashed!
The paper I used  was Come Fly With Me from the Ella Blue Collection. I got it from a class I took at Scrapbook Expo and fell in love with the blue/brown combination.  The glitter is all Stickles and I use it on almost everything!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing some LOVE. Time to show some LOVE over at 
Rachel's blog @...
Rachel - http://thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com/


I also LOVE comments and  followers, but it is not necessary to win some LOVE-ly blog candy that I am offering.  


                                       



22 comments:

  1. The wedding layout is just beautiful and I love the blue brown combo too! I will have to try that! msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm not sure which project I LOVE the most - they are both absolutely beautiful! GREAT JOB!!! Thank you for joining my hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding layout is stunning! It must have been so much fun to have a wedding in a place with such grandeur!!

    I have to confess that my fave tho is Emma's layout! I love the colors and those flowers are gorgeous..It just leaves me with a peaceful calm spirit..

    transport7800@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is STUNNING! Well done!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love both LO's . the color choices are perfect. great subjects also.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous LOs! Love the Anna Griffin flourishes. I'm new follower.

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty layout. Love all the blue and the flowers. Goes perfect with the gorgeous picture.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both layouts are great but the first one is breathtaking all the elements are perfecta beautiful frame for a beautiful Picture!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE weddings, your l/o's and the heart animation!!! Very creative the way that you used the vellum overlay and the like---I will be coming back to look at it even more closely!! be blessed~
    Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you used the corrugated cardboard. So cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire both layouts are gorgeous. I love the Anna Griffin stamping on the first one. So gorgeous! The flowers on the second one are stunning but still out shone by your cute granddaughter. No wonder you had trouble choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layouts are awesome! I love your wedding layout. I just love the color scheme you chose and the layout is just perfect for a wedding layout. This is a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the both of the layouts!! They are both absolutely Beautiful!! TFS!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful layout.
    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first layout. The use of the vellum gives it a romantic feel. I have never stamped on vellum before but now I need to try it. The layout with your granddaughter is very pretty.

    ~Jennasa findtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your layout it is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning, Claire!! I love the elegance of the first layout with all the details... The more I look at it, the more details I see!! And I love the sepia photo on the blue -- really gorgeous!! Your Emma is certainly perfect for the Princess Room!! :)

    Thanks for being a part of the hop!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layouts!!! Love the ribbon flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful layouts! Love your ribbon/lace flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful. Your layouts are amazing, love them. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These layouts are both so beautiful! The bride and groom look so elegant on that page and your granddaughter looks so beautiful on this frilly and feminine page! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!