Monday, February 27, 2012

Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge-Pattern Paper

I used leftover card stock from my scraps and punched  a scalloped circle with the Large Sizzix die and a smaller one with the Fiskars punch. The embossed white center was created with the Cuttlebug folder. The circle stamp was from DeNami Designs. The corners are punched with the MS corner punch maker. LOVE IT!! The hot pink Stickles glitter was an add on that I just can never live without!! Also, a big left over black button from my sewing kit got glued in the center for a 3 D effect since the circles are put on with foam dots..
It was quick & simple and can be duplicated in every color of left over paper that I have!
EASY.......PEASY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the pretty design!! What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!