Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wiggle Wired!!

Entered @ 

Entered @

Wiggle Wire Anniversary Card
This is ALL Amy's fault!!!!. She inspired me to create another Wiggle Wire card even though  I have made them before with regular wire wound around a pencil. This is the lazy/easy way, just be prepared to miss a few pens here and there!
 Loved her mini- tutorial and it works! She's ALWAYS willing to share fun tips & tricks.
The punch used was a MS heart punch and the FABULOUS paper (doesn't really show the glittery silver) was from the new " DCWV Glitzy Glitter Stack"....it's FULL of glitter!!! The scalloped punch is Sizzix and the smaller ones are Fiskars.



If you LOVE it, then show me some BLOG LOVE and let me know!!
 Just don't ask to borrow any pens, since I am running low!  LOL

6 comments:

  1. Silly girl!! You were supposed to learn from my "mistakes" and not use the pen wire!! LOL... You crack me up!! I LOVE the card (and I really do LOVE that you used the pen wire!!)... Oh my goodness, you are too funny -- I'm seriously sitting here crying from laughing so hard... Goodness, Claire, that card is just GORGEOUS!! :)

    Thanks so much for WIGGLING your way into the challenge at Love To Crop!!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your wiggly wire creation. I had 20 gauge (I guess the lower the gauge the less pliable it is) floral wire and it is not easily twistable. I found a stash of old pens that do not write anymore and that's because the ink was dried up & not because I took the wire out. My hubby goes to business trade shows at his workplace and they give away these pens and just happen to find some that were in the junk drawer (we all have one of these don't we?) and I'm making my card now.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the layering of the hearts and, of course, the wiggle wire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layers and uber hearts!! You do such a great job~~~~be so blessed
    Beyond Measure
    TAmmy
    www.bbbm.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and loving! A heart that wiggle would cheer up any Valentine.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!