Thursday, January 12, 2012

Super Sunday Challenge Entry 2

Entered in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge @

&
Entered in the:   PTT #51-Birthday Cards and Projects 
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-birthday-week-ptt51-happy.html


If you are here for the Super Sunday Challenge from 
http://www.gettingcricky.com/ then check out this fun project.

I created this Birthday card for my friend and since she is a little  older than I am, I thought that the NEW stamp set I received from K. Andrew Designs would be perfect. Love the friends collection. The stamp  I chose was "from one 'ol bag to another" I came up with the idea of using 2 bags that represent each of us! The bag with the disgruntled lady & phrase  "from one 'ol bag to another" fits inside the "Happy Birthday" bag. I would usually fill it with candy kisses etc. but I had to mail it to NY.



9 comments:

  1. This is a super cute idea!! love the image it really goes with the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely sassy and cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the colors you used and the gift punch is adorable!! :)

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super adorable idea! I love the 2 bags and the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing it with us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky Jr DTM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh that stamp girl is prefect for the ol' bag stamp. Fabulous. I love the tag look and that it pulls out of the bag. Too cute. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky
    Heather Getting Cricky Jr. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love the colors and the stamped image with sentiment. It made me smile. Thanks for sharing it with us on the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, this is fabulous... YOU are fabulous... :) Bet your friend will treasure this forever!! I just love how you used the K Andrew stamps -- It is simply fun, fun, FUN!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, this is adorable!!!!!!! Love that stamp!@ Great Job!

    Thanks for participating in Party Time Tuesdays Happy Birthday challenge! We hope you party again with us often!

    Holly
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sentiment is just too perfect with this image! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara (DT member)
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!