Monday, January 30, 2012

Jan 30. 2012 challenges


*****Paper Playtime Challenge 67*****

***The Craft Spot - Anything Goes Challenge: ***
This challenge for me was next to impossible. I love decorating to the max so I tried to keep it SIMPLE!! I was ready to mat it, emboss it, frame it, chalk it......you get the idea!!!! I used the Pink Journey cartridge for the LOVE which is glittered (couldn't hold back with that stuff!)
The hearts are punched with the new MS punch block which is awesome because you can line it up anywhere. The silk rose is from Petaloo and the red  bling is from Tulip (Glam It Up ). The heart sheer ribbon is from Jo-Anns.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, this card is absolutely beautiful. Sometimes, simpler is more attractive, but it still is very rich. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the hearts!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the flower. Thanks for joining in on the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!