Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Hop Nov 15/16


Welcome to the "Thanksgiving" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything to be thankful for!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!
If you've hopped over from Lynda, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our Thanksgiving  FUN, then please 
CLICK HERE (http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/) to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!
For the hop today, I've created .......
This "THANKS" scrapbook will be holding several pictures from our upcoming Thanksgiving Dinner in Nov. Since we'll be having about 25 people, I will have to be picky choosing which photos will go in. The scrapbook is from K & Company and the embellishments are a collection of odds & ends I have in my craft room.




This last page below is the actual invitation I made this year and of course I had to block out my address & telephone #. I also made a matching envelope!
Close up of the invitations
 Thanksgiving table favors /place cards
 Back side, I used a cute Hugs & Kisses stamp
Close-up of the rosette touched with a bit of gold ink.
 I used a MS leaf punch for the edges.

THANKS so much for hopping by and now it's time for you to "WADDLE" over to
 Suzanne's blog @ http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
but BEFORE you do, please don't be a TURKEY!!! 
Leave me some Thankful  comments instead and of course
 follow me for more good stuff -ing! 
Please answer just one  itty-bitty question for some blog STUFF:
 What are YOU thankful for?

DAY TWO (November 16):

26 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my family and Gods involvement in my life.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic album! Did you use a punch on the page holding the invite? It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello... your album is so adorable.... I am new to scrapping and it gives me some great ideas...I am mostly thankful for my family.. I lost my mother last month to pneumonia and when you lose someone you are so thankful that there are others andyou are not alone ... and i am thankful that they are close and we will be together this holiday :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This is all awesome. Great job. Love the album and the invites!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow. Your album is stunning. Every page is so beautiful. Love all your invitations and goody bags. You sure will have a festive Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job on the word album! I'm thankful for family and friends to share my life with. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great album :)

    I am most thankful for my family and friends first and foremost. I am thankful alot of other things but that is the most important right there.

    Sharyn
    sharynscreations.blogspot.com
    sharynknox @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your album and all the party favors and invites. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! what a fabulous album! you do amazing work and the table favors.... yum! i never thought of that for Thanksgiving but its a great idea! i just might do something like that - I am Thankful for my family - without them i'd be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! You have been very busy! Your mini album is just beautiful and your goody bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your creations. im thankful to be in a hop with awesome ladies.

    craftingwithblue @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Mini!!! I love word books!! Thankful for being in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an AMAZING mini album! That is wonderful! I love how everything ties together. Looks like you're going to have a fabulously decorated Thanksgiving. I hope that the day brings lots of love, friendship, and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot to mention what I'm thankful for....I'm thankful for my family...Without them I would be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I'm impressed. Nice job on all of it. You're invites are beautiful. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love your album along with the colors! The invitations along with the "favors" are phenomenal!!! I am thankful for friendship, family, and my blogger friends who keep me sane!! Hugs and love,
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! I want to come to your house for Thanksgiving dinner! Your projects are amazing and I love your creativity. So glad to be in this with you.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh by the way, I am thankful for my life and all who are apart of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fFabulous projects and love the colours you have used. I am thankful for being part of this great universe and having such wonderful family and blogland friends.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    Thank you for following my blog I have returned the favour and grabbed your button too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Your Thanksgiving projects are awesome. I especially like the little book.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi!! thank you for stopping by my blog and showing some love! Newest follower here. Your Thanksgiving projects are AMAZING! So beautiful everything.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just wanted to say thank you for coming by and for posting my button! Im your newest follower too! I love your fall projects!! Cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!