Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's All About Pets Blog Hop

Welcome to the "All About Pets" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about our wonderful furry (and not-so-furry) friends!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Lynne @ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Pet FUN, then please click here http://www.memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/  to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog!! Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...
                                For the hop today, I've created .......





I didn't need too much inspiration to create this double page l/o of my sweet 12 year old Maltese/Bichon, D.J. . He was NOT impressed with me hanging his "MY RUFF LIFE" l/o  over his neck to take a photo. I chose Karen Foster Design Dog Kit paper since he LOVES his dog bones and this page is covered in them. I hope the close ups, help you to see the captions that I printed right onto the dog bones which came off of the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. Once again, I used MYCUTSEARCH.COM to help me find these cute bones. I'm not sure what I would do without that great website. The "MY RUFF LIFE" were cut from the Plantin  Schoolbook cartridge and mounted on cream paper from DCWV.
We have had D.J. since he was a puppy @ 8 weeks old and he has been healthy up until last Dec. when he gave us the scare of our lives in the middle of the night, not being able to breathe. He had ruptured a heart valve & is now on Heart meds, Lasix etc and doing great, although much quieter than he ever was.

For all you doggie lovers out there, I have TREATS and you don't have to BEG for them!!!
Please just OBEY the following and there is a PAWsibility you can be chosen to win. I will pick 1 winner.
1. Follow my blog (Blogger can misbehave so please hit reload a couple of times if the list of pics doesn't pop up.)
2. Leave me a comment (I LOVE) them ,about your dog if you have one and why dogs are an important part of your life.
WOOF,WOOF,
that's D.J. thanking you for taking time & hope you had  a dog-gone  great time.

Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to :
Barbara, http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/  where you will be able to see more dog-gone cute stuff.

29 comments:

  1. Your layout is nothing short of cute and sweet! And your DJ is one handsome dude! I love how you used the bones for journaling!! Great idea!
    You can read about my dogs as you hop along because I have joined you in this venture..:)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your title!! The little dog collar is cute too. I really like your music today!!!!

    I follow you already!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your layout and your dog... I havae 3 cats and 2 maltese... brother and sister... they do everything together... when i take them out to do their thing she even pottys like him.. she half squats and lifts her leg.... quite the balancing act lol :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout! We are big dog fans here but we had to adjust when after several years of not having a dog, my son moved back home with his two. His boxer Kyera is a big handful and they both love to pester me whenever I try to scrap. They are just like two kids that misbehave when they arent getting enough attention! Love them dearly though.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I think I want a dog now - DJ is just darling, we should introduce him and Ty together - she loves dogs! Great job on the layout and thank you for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout. We have 4 dogs and all of them are special to us. We each have our "own" dog and my little ones name is Cookie. My kids are now 18, and 21 and Cookie has filled that mothering spot that was craving a new baby. She is extremely comforting to me in this new transition of my life.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, and its such the truth pets always have such a rough life!!! :)
    gravelprincess@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, I love that song "How Much Is That Doggie In the Window" and haven't heard it in years. My parents were older when they had me so I got to grow up listening to old songs like this being sung by my grandparents. Second, your doggie is adorable and you can tell life is so RUFF for him. lol Jearise in Lorby's world

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable DJ & Adorable Layout. We had a puppy named, Draco. He got sick with a common heart disease for Boxers, and he passed away. But he was a huge part of our lives for a short while. We keep his ashes in a beautiful carved boxed with an 8"x10" framed picture of him in our den. I know that may sound weird, but we still love him even though he's not with us anymore. And our special needs daughter loves to kiss his photo now and then. Thank you for sharing DJ with us. What a cutie! Loved all the pictures and dog bones. :) Janis
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
    janis@slowar.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely loving your LO. your dj is so cute.

    i have a chinese pug named buddy . he is 4 now. he is the man of the house thats for sure.

    rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this LO is so dog gone cute. Love it! Great paper and I love the title.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. From a Meow to a WOOF!! i adore your layouts so cool and your wee doggie is adorable. Thanks for sharing and great to be in this hop with you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute LO~I'm pretty sure I have that LO kit that u used~lol~alot looked familiar! We don't have dogs, b/c we have kids~lol! Our youngest is allergic! We do have cats though & love them dearly~they're part of the fam! Following via GFC! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is super cute and if he only knew how ruff he had it. ha how nice it would be to be a dog. ha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable layout. Love the title. We don't have a dog, but do have six cats.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your lo! I am sure that your D.J. loves showing off his mommy's creative work!! Very Cute dog and LO!! I am a new follower here!!



    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your project so much! We have four very spoiled pups, Daughter #1's two Chihuahua's, Daughter #2's Chi-Pom mix, and the love of my life, my Yorkie Shiloh. I have never not had a dog,lol. TFS your super fun project.
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. D.J. is a cutie pie!! I love the layout!!

    TFS!!

    http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable layout and what a good doggie he was to let you use him to wear a sign!! We have had so many dogs over the years -- mostly Boxers. Now we have a brand new 7 mon old cat that we 'rescued' last week. Already in love with her:-)
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. got 3 dogs and 1 turtle.I love your double lo.I am a follower.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a new follower. Like the layout of your dog & your dog is cute. My dog Teddy is a mixed breed Hound who thinks he is part Cougar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!! What an adorable dog, and great layout!

    Stopping by to say hi from www.pearlgateway.com

    xoxo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thi is so cute! I will have to utilize this in a book I am making for my daughter. Our dog is our "grand-dog". My daughter was given him but he was just too active for apartment living. So he resides with us after her having him for about a year. He is quite a snuggler. I love the sign around your puppy's neck. Super title.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have 2 doge and i love them both because they are lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun layout. I can't believe your little guy sat there long enough for you to take the picture. I have a White Pom who would have tried to eat it or tear it a part. He's my little cuddle budy and my little wiggle butt. There's just something so calming having a little furry friend.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your 2 page layout is wonderful, love the dog biscuit bone journaling. great pics. lvoe the title too. Thank you for sharing and a chance to win. Im a new follower. I have a Collie, they are wonderful, loyal, and friendly dogs. They are always so happy to see you after a long day, and can always make you feel better with that wgging tail.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hmm.. love your project, but I'm just still a beginner, don't know how to start. But you inspiring me so much. Hope we can be a partner someday ! love you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGoodness he is the sweetest & letting you hang your project for him, what a trouper! Your layout is wonderful, love all the pictures of him & the embelishments. I really need to start scrapbooking again!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!