Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trick or Treat Halloween Hop

Welcome to the "Trick or Treat" Halloween Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything fun about Halloween!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!


We can guarantee LOTS of treats on this hop (and maybe a few TRICKS too)... So let's get hopping!!  If you've hopped over from Lisa http://craftylam.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our Trick-or-Treat FUN, then please start here...
Lynda -- http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/ so you can  start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because...  It's always a TREAT to start at the start!! :)  We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today -- A Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamping Treats!!  To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!!  One random winner will be chosen on Friday, October 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:




Sweet Stamping Treats

For the hop today,.....
"EYE" hope this  gives you some  great "EYE-deas for
future cards. I had lots of fun creating it and it was sooo inexpensive to put together. The googly eyes are from Michaels and I used "The Ultimate Crafters Companion" to size the card. The little ghosts are glued back to back so when they twirl, you get to see both sides. I used clear sewing thread to hang the ghosts. The black drippy bands are Martha Stewarts fabulous punch for Halloween. I LOVE creating matching envelopes since it creates interest for the recipient to open  when they get it. The mini ghost brads were from Scrapbuck.com The Post Office thinks I'm nuts!! Hope you think it's BOO-tiful!






So..................NO  tricks, just TREATS  if you dare!!!!I have some stickers, sparkly gems,stamps etc.
1. Please follow my blog (blogger sometimes plays tricks so you might have to double or triple click reload to get the pics to come up to sign in.)
2. Leave me a comment (not the scary kind) I LOVE making new blogger friends.


Thank you again for checking out my project...  

40 comments:

  1. Super cute and spooky! Great 3-d ghosts! Already a follower! TFS! abusybee24@cox.net
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are BOO-tiful!

    I am so happy to see your blog growing in followers and that you have gotten to show your work in some blog hops.

    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love the layers on the ghost and the pop out feature. Those googly eyes are cute too. Great job and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second time I have seen that drippy border of Martha's and it is so cute! I am going to have to invest in that one. Love all of your ideas..great post!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following your blog now. I love the googly eyes on the envelope. What a cute touch.
    ~
    Jennasa
    findtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol this is so cute love these "Eye" deas lol this is such a great job you have done love it girl!! Hugs Debbie I am a follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow very spooky card love the ghost and the cool googly eyes. love how you mad the card open. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win. iam a follower
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute i love Halloween colors TFS!!!!

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so cute. I love this season for this very reason. TFS and inspiring. I am your newest blog friend at the moment.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! I love the MS punch you used! It's my favorite! I am a new follower!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. who wouldnt want to get this in there mail boxes.

    love how you hung the ghosts. looking at it i thought they was just there and not being hung up. to clever. love it .



    rhelm @ tampabay .rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute projects, I love that MS punch!!! I am a new follower.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is one awesome card (and matching envelop)!! I mean it! This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing -- already a happy follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is such a neat card - you did a great job on it! www.papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card.Love all the eyeballs! new follower. joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love the eyeballs.... I saw those in our Michaels but when I went back to get them.... they were all gone...boohoo boohoo. I also love that you made a matching envelope. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. so super cute!!!! I love the music on the blog, the decor and then project. I became a follower. TFS
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LWhat a great fun card I need to look at trying this I love all the dementionallity going on those ghosts are adorable and thos eyes ar too cool.
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice projects, and great blog
    oh, i love the spoooooooky sounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card. It was nice hopping along with you today! Following your blog now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so amazing!!! I love it all. So glad to be in this hop with you.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an awesome card, I haven't tried to make that style yet, but going to try. Thanks for the inspiration. chale@gci.net
    http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry it's taken me so long to get by and say hello. Your suspension card is fantastic. I love these but I haven't made one in a while. You've given me a good idea for one to make so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Claire, I DO think it's BOO-tiful!! :) I've probably looked at this card at least 12 times, it's so impressive!! I just love those floating ghosts -- I'm so happy to see all of your amazing creations!! What a TREAT to have you as a bloggie-land-friend!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the hop!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE this!! Very cute and spooky! Love the ghosts. Great inspiration on this and wonderful details:) Came from the Link Up Love Party!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute!! Thanks for sharing.

    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGoodness, I stinking love this card. It's the best halloween card I've seen yet...and I thought I had saw some good ones. WOW. Love the 3D ghosts. I have got to try this out. Stop over when ya get some time.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  28. What amazing detail! I'm here via Getting Cricky Link Up Party and am now a new follower! You are very talented! :)

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is totally "BOO"tiful & "eye" love it. You even went the extra step & made a matching envelope. WOW! new follower. tfs - angie
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh, these are so AWESOME!!! I love the card with all the googly eyes and matching envelope, but the floating ghosts are just absolutely amazing!! Wow, so creative and festive and so much fun! Love, love, love these!! Fabulous Halloween projects!! So glad you linked up with the Getting Cricky LULP :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super duper cute card! Maybe I can get on your mailing list??? I'm stopping by for the LULP. Hope you have time to stop by my place.
    Terri
    http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card, so creative. I'm stopping from the LULP. As you know I am already a follower. Love your creative projects. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Googly eyes and floating ghosts! How awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. Googly eyes and floating ghosts! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  35. supper cute card love the ghostslove the colors thanks for sharing.from LULP
    follower
    http://www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the ghosts! Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute card and LOVE the 3D Adorable ghost!! Great job:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great job on the card-love the ghosts! Came over from Decorate to Celebrate:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!