This banner was a huge under taking and was created as an entry to Cricut's /HSN banner contest for their Sept. 26th launch of the new E2. I was terribly disappointed that it wasn't chosen as one of the winners since Provo Craft supports Breast Cancer & with Oct. just a few days away, I thought this might help get the message across to support this wonderful cause.
The banner was created with the Pink Journey cartridge (got it when I bought by Expression in Oct.). The card stock, from a "Me & My Big Ideas Pad" is beautiful and was multi- layered with paper in Pink ribbons/glitter,stripes etc. I also used the Sophisticated Cartridge, page 65) with shadow to create the layered frames. The runner was created from "Pink Journey Cartridge" and her clothes were custom fit (tedious job)!
The tuille pink rose ribbons were from Making Memories purchased @ Scrapbuck.com
I hope you like the banner and please leave a comment telling me how Cancer has unfortunately touched your life or someone you know.You may link up at any one of our blogs:
Celeste - http://touchedbyabutterfly
Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com
Yolie - http://www.justyolie.com/
We have over $3,000 worth of giveaways from 83 generous sponsors, that makes 152 prizes to giveaway!!!
We can hardly wait to see your creations! Below you will find the rules for linking up and the detailed list of giveaways!
Here are the rules, please follow them we don't want to remove any links.
- Your project must have pink as the main color. All crafts are welcomed.
- Link up as many projects as you wish. Please enter only one project on one post. If you are making a set of identical cards, that will count as one entry. If you are making different projects, enter them on different posts and link them up separately.
- Link directly to your post, not your blog. Please include our LUFP badge or link back to any of our blogs, that way others can join the party.
- Since this is a Linking Party, please visit and leave comments on at least 5 blogs of your choice.
- If you are making cards to donate to PA Breast Cancer Coalition, please write a little note of encouragement or sentiment on the inside of your card. Send directly to:
344 North Reading RoadEphrata, PA 17522
- Have fun.