Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scrumptious Sweet Blog Hop

This SWEET  l/o is  also entered  in 

Challenge #32- Sweets and Treats!

@     http://mypartnerincraftingcrime.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 3, 2011 


NOW, THIS IS WHAT I CALL SCRUMPTIOUS & SWEET!
This is my Grand-daughter Ava Paige when she was first given chocolate pudding to try and boy did she LOVE it! Her Mommy put her on a tablecloth on the floor and she sat there covered in the pudding. I have a whole series of pictures showing her in different stages of this chocolate sweet "MESS".
I found the perfect paper from DCWV called the Snack Stack which had the chocolates & the pudding card stock. The word YUMMY was cut from the "Simply Charmed" Cricut Cartridge ,pg. 43 in white card stock  and edged with copper glitter. The photo of Ava is matted on white glitter, then chocolate brown paper from DCWV and the edges are punched with Martha Stewart circle edge punch as is the top chocolates paper. The metal slide heart frame on the right is  from Paper Craft Collections and the stamp, "Just Precious"  is from Anna Griffin.
This will always be my most favorite picture of Ava and will certainly bring lots of laughter when she is older and looks back on these priceless memories.

Thanks very much for the chance to participate in this hop, it's lots of YUMMY fun!


    http://angie-scrappinmemories.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture! Looks like she really liked the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious you did a great job. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable layout! I think there's some confusion....will you please email me at yoliejustcreate@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire, this sure made me want some CHOCOLATE!! :) Your granddaughter makes this layout EXTRA SWEET!! :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout AND boy will that little one love seeing this when she is older, LOL! Litte Ava is just a adorable!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I am now a follower of your blog and can't wait to see more creations from you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely adorable layout and picture!! Your granddaughter is so precious! I just love this!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Well this is just adorable, and what wonderful happy memories to treasure. Ava Paige is just the cutest little girl, and so enjoyed the chocolate .
    Thank you so much for becoming a new follower, and for your lovely comment. I am following you too now, so I will get to see more of your fabby creations. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grandbaby is darling and this layout is certainly screaming sweet! Thanks for visiting me the other day. mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how sweet!! Good call on the table cloth, though!!lol Those papers are making me hungry they're so good!! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet pic and layout! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime! Robin

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!